profile exits chat entries credits


Saturday, June 5@1:10 PM
HeyHey :D

Ini snor lex of mine pemalas nark update . So [[ ' ! ayusotslalu ! ' ]] come to the rescue yaw ?
Yesterday was our 5monthsary :D
Cepat seyh ,
Hmm .. Let me talk bout him cyket yaw ,
He is cute ? Mesty , always:D He always knw hw to make me smile eventhough kadang2 poon kasi aku marah , ish . Tharkperh2 , i will always forgive :DD
Baby always make me smile gan bender2 mapek dier , tapi cute tawuhk :D
I swear i am one of the most luckiest person to have youh:)
Youh Are The Best I Ever Had :D
But baby , once youh are gone on 10June , i dono hw am i gonna smile .
25 days tharkde baby=(
I will be waiting fer ur comeback yaw . So hurry back , pls ?

And ohh ! I am gonna get a bear from baby:DD
Cute larh bear tuhh:D
I want meet youh sonn kay , i miss youh giler babi taw .
He is currently sms-ing with me :) And tgh hyper , as usual . Mls mahu layan .
Chey , fakefake saja:D I always have mood nark layan baby:))
Darh larh , cyket2 cukop . Gonna end it here yaw .
Bye !:D Imma blog fer him other time .

ZeroFourZeroOneOneZero
DeathDoUsApart <3