Tuesday, September 28@5:48 PM

Baby~! I just intruded ur blog . haha .
Kay , ayuu di sini . Baby and me are okay now (:
Made up with Baby on Sunday night .
Baby , i am sorry okay :')
I promise to thark repeat okay .
Met Baby yesterday and still rindu dia :'(
We meet on this sat okay Baby ? Maybe (:
Kay , i wanna cut short . I sajer masok blog Baby (:
Baby , iloveyouhtoomuchtoletgo~
about me
yoururl.blogspot.com

Izadd Boboy / Rohaizad , 16 .
Northlander .
I dont drink , i dont smoke .
16 October is my BigBig day :D

Music Playlist at
MixPod.com
bolditalicunderline
archives
step to the past, step to the future
Tuesday, September 28@5:48 PM

Baby~! I just intruded ur blog . haha .
Kay , ayuu di sini . Baby and me are okay now (:
Made up with Baby on Sunday night .
Baby , i am sorry okay :')
I promise to thark repeat okay .
Met Baby yesterday and still rindu dia :'(
We meet on this sat okay Baby ? Maybe (:
Kay , i wanna cut short . I sajer masok blog Baby (:
Baby , iloveyouhtoomuchtoletgo~